WCAC’s Fuel Assistance Program is designed to provide relief to those households that are most vulnerable to high home heating costs. Massachusetts’ Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) targets assistance to households with the lowest incomes and highest average energy costs. The LIHEAP is intended to help defray the cost of heat during the winter months, November 1 – April 30 of each year.
- Can re-apply through the mail (recertification applications currently being distributed via U.S. mail).
- All income/expense/household information must be verified every year, even if there is no change.
- ADDENDUM 2019-2020
- CHANGE OF ADDRESS FORM 2019-2020
- CHILD SUPPORT 2019-2020
- DTA VERIFICATION FORM 2019-2020
- FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FORM 2019-2020
- HOUSING FORM 2019-2020
- LOW- NO INCOME FORM 2019-2020
- ODDJOBS FORM 2019-2020
- PROXY FORM 2019-2020
- ZERO INCOME FORM 2019-2020
Learn more about Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) –
2019 DHCD Cold Relief – Informational Brochure
First Time Applicant?
Try our on-line appointment scheduling system.*
Online appointment scheduling is now available for intake sites in Spencer, Southbridge, West Boylston, Webster, and West Warren. No appointment necessary at Worcester office, Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays, 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
LIHEAP Automated Information Line: 508.754.7281
- Check the status of an application already submitted
- Check payments to your heating vendor
- Learn how to apply for Fuel Assistance
For LIHEAP Program/WCAC Storm and Emergency Related Closing Announcements: Call 508.754.1176 x 250