No on-site appointments until further notice. All first time applications will be done by appointment over the phone.
Online scheduling and applications will be available soon. New applications can be submitted through 4/30/2021
- Mail application and requested documents to us after intake appointment. Please return your application to us ASAP.
- Mail Drop Box is now available at our 484 Main Street, Worcester office. Mail box is located outside our main entrance on second floor of the Denholm Building.
- If you have Questions – you can either email us at or call us at 508-754-1176 to leave a message for a member of our heating assistance staff.
- Check the status of your application through our 24/7 automated phone system by calling 508-754-7281and follow the voice prompts.
- Copy services are not available until further notice.
- When you apply, please provide the following:
- A copy of your current heating bill
- Identification for all household members including a picture ID for the head of household
- Current GROSS income from all sources and all household members for the past 30 days (4 consecutive pay stubs if paid weekly or 2 if paid bi-weekly)
- Children 18 years and over who are students must provide a letter from the school indicating they are a full time student currently enrolled in school
- If over 18 and claiming no income must sign a no-income statement (provided at office). If you claimed no income for more than a year you must supply a wage statement from the Social Security office
- Current tenant profile if you have a rental subsidy
- A copy of your last check or print-out if receiving fixed income (Social Security, Disability, SSI, etc.)
- Check stub, letter from pension co. or 1099 document received at the end of the year from pensions showing current gross amount.
- If receiving child support, must provide copies of four current payments or court order with current copy of check or stub. Or, notarized statement from ex-spouse stating amount and frequency of payments
- Four most recent stubs workers compensation
- Unemployment award status
- Documentation for the source of Interest Income of over $100 or more
- If self-employed, a signed copy of prior year’s entire tax returns with all attachments. If self-prepared the signature page must be notarized. A transcript will be requested as well.
- If you own a multi-family home: Rent receipts for your tenants, Property Tax bill, Homeowners insurance, Water/Sewer bill, Mortgage interest statement or current signed copy of entire Federal Tax returns, including Schedule E