IMPORTANT NOTICE: WCAC’s main office remains closed, with staff working remotely. Fuel clients can now call 508-754-7281 to check on the status of your application by entering your Social Security number. For all other home heating inquiries please contact
PLEASE NOTE THE DEADLINE TO APPLY HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL MAY 13, 2022. (Updated 4/6/2022)
APPLICATIONS FOR RECERTIFICATION FOR THE 2021-22 SEASON HAVE BEEN MAILED. IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOURS PLEASE EMAIL .
Please note, given the volume of applications we receive it can take quite some time for your application to be processed. Please be patient. You can check the status of your application through our 24/7 automated phone system by calling 508-754-7281 and follow the voice prompts.
IF YOU NO LONGER INTEND TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION AND/OR WISH TO CANCEL YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
How to reach us:
- Email or call us at 508-754-1176 with questions.
- Check the status of your application through our 24/7 automated phone system by calling 508-754-7281 and following the voice prompts.
How to send us your application and other requested documents.
- Mail information to us: WCAC Fuel Assistance, 484 Main Street, Suite 200, Worcester, MA 01608.
- Email documents to us at :
- Mail Drop Box is now available at our 484 Main Street, Worcester office. Mail box is located outside our main entrance on the second floor of the Denholm Building.
Office closed to the public means:
- No on-site appointments until further notice.
- Mail Drop box is available for drop off of applications and/or requested paperwork, or you can mail it to us.
- Free self-service copy services available M-F, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.