APPLICATIONS FOR RECERTIFICATION FOR THE 2021-22 SEASON HAVE BEEN MAILED. IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOURS PLEASE EMAIL .
Please note, given the volume of applications we receive it can take some time for your application to be processed. Please be patient. You can check the status of your application through our 24/7 automated phone system by calling 508-754-7281and follow the voice prompts.
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION FROM OUR FUEL ASSISTANCE OFFICE: Many households recently received notification of a utility/fuel payment. The payment just issued went to all winter 2020-21 eligible households and is a one-time supplemental payment generated by emergency relief monies the state of Massachusetts received due to COVID. Please note THIS IS NOT your benefit for the 2021-22 fuel/heating assistance season. You do not need to call or do anything further. Be sure to submit your application as soon as possible if you have not yet done so.
How to reach us:
- Email or call us at 508-754-1176 with questions.
- Check the status of your application through our 24/7 automated phone system by calling 508-754-7281 and following the voice prompts.
How to send us your application and other requested documents.
- Mail information to us: WCAC Fuel Assistance, 484 Main Street, Suite 200, Worcester, MA 01608.
- Email documents to us at :
- Mail Drop Box is now available at our 484 Main Street, Worcester office. Mail box is located outside our main entrance on the second floor of the Denholm Building.
Office closed to the public means:
- No on-site appointments until further notice.
- Mail Drop box is available for drop off of applications and/or requested paperwork, or you can mail it to us.
- Free self-service copy services available M-F, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.