WCAC’s Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) fuel assistance assist homeowners and renters with home heating bills, past due balances on utility bills, and in some cases receiving forgiveness credit and making monthly payments. Financial assistance is available for income-eligible households to help pay home heating bills between November 1 – April 30 of each year.
CITIES/TOWNS SERVED BY WCAC’S FUEL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM: Worcester, Auburn, Brookfield, Boylston, Charlton, Charlton City, Charlton Depot, Douglas, Dudley, East Brookfield, Holden, Jefferson, Leicester, Cherry Valley, Rochdale, Millbury, North Brookfield, Oakham, Oxford, North Oxford, Paxton, Rutland, Southbridge, Spencer, Sturbridge, Fiskdale, Sutton, Manchaug, Warren, West Warren, Webster, West Boylston, West Brookfield.
If your community is not listed, please click this link to contact an alternate agency for help.
First Time Applicants
Please click here or email and a member of our staff will contact you to schedule an intake appointment over the phone. Additional information that will be required of first time applications can be found here.
- Recertification applications for the 2020/21 season are currently being mailed to all households which received assistance previously.
- All income/expense/household information must be verified every year, even if there is no change.
TO CHECK ON STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION CALL 508.754.7281.
(*PLEASE NOTE – ONLINE APPLICATION STATUS UPDATES WILL BE NOT BE ACTIVE UNTIL MID-SEPTEMBER.)
- Application Addendum 2020-21
- Change of Address 2020-21
- Child Support 2020-21
- DTA Verification 2020-21
- Financial Assistance 2020-21
- Housing Questionnaire 2020-21
- No Income 2020-21
- Odd Jobs 2020-21
- Proxy Authorization 2020-21
- Tenant-Landlord 2020-21
- Zero Income 2020-21
- Copy of LIHEAP Oil Vendors 2020.xlsx- accepting new clients