The form is available here:
If you don’t have a smartphone or computer to upload documents yourself, you can begin the process without an appointment by bringing your paperwork to WCAC’s VITA office, located at 484 Main Street, Suite 202 during the following times beginning Monday, February 8th. (Please note we will be closed on Monday, February 15th for President’s Day).:
- Mondays 5:00-7:00PM
- Wednesdays 3:00-7:00PM,
- Fridays 9:00AM-1:00PM
- Saturdays 9:00AM-Noon
No appointment is necessary but documents will only be accepted during posted hours. We will scan your documents and return your paperwork to you. Your return will be prepared virtually and you will be contacted by a preparer via phone or email to finish submitting.
What you will need to complete your return:
- Proof of identification (photo ID)
- Social Security cards for you, your spouse and dependents or a Social Security number verification letter issued by the Social Security Administration
- An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment letter may be substituted for you, your spouse and your dependents if you do not have a Social Security number
- Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN
- Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return
- Wage and earning statements (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R,1099-Misc) from all employers
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available
- Proof of bank account routing and account numbers for direct deposit such as a blank check
- To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms
- Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider’s tax identifying number such as their Social Security number or business Employer Identification Number
- Forms 1095-A, B or C, Affordable Health Care Statements
- Copies of income transcripts from IRS and state, if applicable
Additionally, if you/your spouse are over 65 years old:
- Do you rent or own your home?
- If rent, how much do you pay for rent?
- If own, what is the assessed value of the property?
- How much did you pay for water and sewer in 2020?
In accordance with MA regulations, the wearing of masks and social distancing are required during paperwork drop off. Thank you.