Healthy Families of Southern Worcester County serves first time parents expecting or with a child under the age of 1, residing in seventeen communities throughout southern Worcester County. Services are provided from pregnancy through a child’s third birthday.
Join us for a Community Baby Shower!
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
1 – 4 p.m.
Notre Dame La Salle Hall, 444 Main Street, Southbridge
Are you pregnant? Newly parenting? Don’t miss this event – receive gift bags, prizes, food and lots of information! For additional information please contact Camille Diaz at 508.909.0061. Admission is free.
Healthy Families program helps you learn how to:
- Have a healthy pregnancy
- Balance school/work and your baby
- Better understand when your child is hungry, tired or sick; make meal/sleep routines easier
- Play games with and make toys for your child
- Set limits and learn different methods of discipline
We can help by:
- Encouraging families to meet their goals
- Offering parenting groups and classes, and a place to meet other new parents
- Teaching songs, games, and activities to help baby grow strong and healthy
- Providing health information
- Answering your questions
- Discussing how to breastfeed and provide good nutrition
- Referring to other community resources
- Connecting you to job training and educational programs
You can have:
- Home Visits
- Parenting groups or classes
- Family Outings
- Community Referrals
WCAC’s Healthy Families program serves the following communities:
Brimfield, Brookfield, E. Brookfield, W. Brookfield , N. Brookfield, Charlton, Dudley, Holland, Monson, Oxford, Palmer, Southbridge, Sturbridge, Spencer, Webster, Warren, Wales
If you do not live in one of the towns we serve, please let us help you locate another Healthy Families Massachusetts program.
Please call (508) 909-0061 with any questions.
Click here to download brochure.
Click here to download referral form.
Click here for FAQs
Se habla Español.
Healthy Families Massachusetts is administered by the Massachusetts Children’s Trust Fund. Health Families Massachusetts is funded through the Department of Early Education and Care.
Healthy Families Massachusetts is an accredited program of Healthy Families of America
61 Pine Street, 2nd floor
Southbridge, MA 01550
Phone: (508) 909-0061
Fax: (508) 909-0062
Other helpful places:
First Call for Help: 211 or 877-211-MASS
Legal Assistance: 1-800-649-3718
Poison Control Hotline: 1-800-222-1222
American Suicide Prevention: 1-888-784-2433
Child at Risk Hotline:1-800-792-5200
Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE(7233)
National Runaway Hotline: 1-800-621-4000
Rape Crisis Hotline: 1-800-870-5905
Parent Stress Hotline:1-800-632-8188