As directed by the agency’s bylaws, WCAC’s Board of Directors is a tripartite board comprised equally of representatives of the public sector, private sector and community.
- Noreen Johnson Smith, Chair
- Don Xenos, Vice Chair
- Brian Westerlind, Treasurer
- Michael Keegan Assistant Treasurer
- Leslie Baker, Clerk, Designee for Representative Joe McKenna
- Donna Lombardi, Assistant Clerk
Board of Directors
- Dale Allen
- Pedro Aponte, Head Start Policy Council Designee
- Eric Batista, Designee for City Manager Edward M. Augustus, Jr.
- Marybeth Campbell, Designee for Senator Michael O. Moore
- Steven Desmarais, Designee for Senator Harriette L. Chandler
- Tom Dubay
- Eve Gilmore
- Steven Joseph
- Olta Kodra
- Alejandro Mango
- Peter J. Martin, Esquire
- Radames Pagan
- Gladys Rodriguez-Parker, Designee for Congressman James P. McGovern
- Karen Rucks, Designee for Mayor Joseph Petty
WCAC is grateful for the generous, dynamic and engaged members of the Board of Directors. Here’s a snapshot of just some of their sharing of time, talent and treasure during the past year.